Saturday, March 22, 2008

Perhaps I'll Blog Here...

... one day.

For now, suffice it to say that I've deleted my old blog, which was primarily a bunch of nonsense about how much i thought my life sucked and who was to blame for it. While i still take very little responsibility for the state of my past life, it's just that: the past.

I'm hoping one day I'll feel motivated enough to blog here about warcraft. The main obstacle to doing so is that I'd really rather be playing it than writing about what I'd rather be doing.

In a nutshell, though, warcraft came to me late at night in a hotel room when my choices were to watch some lame movie via the hotel's pay per view movie channel or give warcraft a shot. I chose warcraft and haven't looked back. Leveled a toon of every class except hunter. Tried out every spec of those i played. Ended up with a paladin, who i miss dearly at times. When BC came out, I rolled horde to appease my husband's desire to do fancy spins. This time, I rolled a priest, which was a thundering epiphany for me, as it's easily the best class in the game (how did i not know this?). Every spec is wonderful. While I occasionally feel trapped, I will never shelf my priest. She's just too damn fun.

No comments: